5 Must-Have Ideas For Holiday Decorating
The holiday seasons are upon us. Thanksgiving is in 2 days and Christmas is about a month out. Some think Christmas shouldn’t be mentioned until Thanksgiving has passed and others already have their Christmas trees up & decorated with All I Want For Christmas Is You (the Mariah Carey version, of course) playing throughout the house. Regardless of what side you’re on, it’s fun to be festive.
We’ve got 5 Must-Have Ideas For Holiday Decorating that can be used for this Christmas season!
1. Create a hot chocolate bar. This can be enjoyed by all ages and can really bring back a sense of nostalgia for the adults.
2. Place garland around your kitchen sink to add a festive touch. Typically, you don’t see garland in this place so it’s definitely something new to try.
3. Instead of hanging stockings onto the fireplace mantel or staircase, find a sturdy branch, hang it on the wall by clear string and add the stockings. It’s a clean, unique look and great for those who love a rustic feel.
4. Head to the dollar store and pick up mini stockings then use them to put the silverware in for Christmas dinner.
5. Take a piece of wire and add neural, metallic ornaments onto it for a clean + sophisticated look. These can be hung anywhere.
I hope these ideas are new and fresh for this Christmas, or maybe these sparked some new ideas of your own. Either way, I hope you have a great time decorating this holiday season. I’m sure all of your houses will look Pinterest worthy!
If you’re feeling inspired and want to share with a friend, feel free!